CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unsuccessful Encounters

So as I already wrote about, I hung out with this football stud after the game. Exciting right?


Let's start from the beginning. We obviously won, but Ryan (thats his name) was really good. He looked super hot playing football. But as my luck would have it, after the game I go down to the field. And I find Ryan. And his girlfriend. 

I always thought he wasn't really the kind of guy to settle down. But I guess him and Amy have been going out for 8 months. Gross. 

So I walk down the field. I'm wearing a black wife beater pulled up to show my stomach and I have a letter painted on his stomach. I finally see Ryan and I come and give him a hug. I swear it lingered longer than average. Ryan got a lot hotter than I last remember. 

But then as I pull back I see a really tall thin girl wearing a white beater plled up to show her stomach because she has a letter on her stomach too. And she comes and plots a huge kiss on him. Not to be catty but she was kind of not as cute as me. But from what I heard from other people from her school, she's as easy as an easy bake oven.

We ended up watching Talledega Nights in the back of my car. With another girl too. I guess she's amy's BFF. She's one of those kind of ugly girls whos funny and awkward that you like to have around because they are entertaining and they make you look good.

So I'm lying in between ugly funny girl and Ryan. Even though Ryan has Amy, and they were kissing and doing weird couple-y stuff, he definitely had his hand on my back and it started going south. He explored low enough to discover my string thong. I hate panty lines, I consider thongs a necessity.

So despite Ryan's straying hand, I didn't get any hot football booty. Shame really. Oh well, theres always next friday.


0 comments: