CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Procrastination



So for our summer homework. I have to read and annotate Fast Food Nation and then write a 3 page essay about it.


While it's a fairly interesting topic, I'd say this book is one of the hardest assignments I've done. Why? Because it is overly redundant. The whole gist of the book is "Fast Food is bad. The workers are treated poorly. The animals are treated poorly. They brainwash kids. The food will make you sick"

Seriously, thats the whole book. I don't really like reading this book, and something about it makes me want to go to McDonalds ASAP. 

However, I did find it amusing how when debating whether to get rid of the golden arches for McDonalds, one of the advisors told them that they had a "Freudian Impact" and symbolized "Mama McDonald's Breasts"

1 comments:

_-*Kristen*-_ said...

You know, a good thing to do with that is to watch "Super Size Me"

It's about this healthy guy that eats mcdonalds for a month straight.

its really...fact-filled. I think that's the word im looking for. and its interesting