CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ah the Olympics

 


As most of you sport-savy people already know, tomorrow (8/08/08) is the start of the olympics. Ironically, it's also the day of my best friends birthday. But don't worry, I WILL be tivo-ing it. 
So who will win? I'm pretty sure the USA. But you never know, other countries like China and Russia always crank out some winners. 

I'm excited for a couple things:


Michael Phelps- There's nothing quite as exciting as seeing someone you root for DOMINATE. And with the new Speedo suits, I can predict a whole lot of records being broken.

And also with soccer (football). While I'm cheering for Spain (obviously; they won the Euro 2008), I think Brazil, Germany, and Italy have formidable teams. 







Get excited everyone!
I know I am!

0 comments: