CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lunch with Chuck

So since this site will be closed in 10 minutes I'll type fast.


Today I went to Apple-bees for an informal lunch date with an old friend. He is very cute in a tall awkward way, but he was very boring. I had to talk the entire time, and I DID give him opportunities to talk. I would ask him questions and he would just answer with the blandest answer ever. He's the kind of guy that seemed really afraid to offend me, and while it's probably a good idea not to get into heated debates on the first date, it was annoying. Like stop agreeing with me.

Afterwords, I went to his house to watch Epic Movie. It's a hilarious movie that I've seen a couple times, but watching it with him somehow made it super awkward. Like watching a movie with your parents. 

He asked me if I wanted to go up to his room. I was like really? We didn't click at all. I said I had to get home soon. I guess he really likes me, one of his good guy friends told me that. Ew. It's really awkward. I don't really know what to do about that.

0 comments: