CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

school

So school started today. Wow. It's pretty weird to be back.


Speaking of backs, I know mine hurts. With all the books and binders I have to lug around, I'm pretty sure walking to class is a great workout. 

It's always hard to figure out what I should wear the first day of school. You want to look cute for the new guys and the old guys who miraculously got hot over the summer. You want to have all the girls jealous of you. You want to look semi-professional for your teachers. And on top of all of that you have to fit the dress code!

So my outfit was hopefully a pretty good mixture of that.

So anyways today I wore

Gold hoop earrings
Somewhat short strapless White dress
Sheer sandy-green wrap thing.
Gold sandals.

It was super cute because this summer, I am super tan so what better way to show it off?

1 comments:

_-*Kristen*-_ said...

haha, i cant wait until my school starts (monday) and for the first time this summer, im busy trying to fit everything i didnt do in a week