CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Help me choose an outfit!

So a guy who I went out with for about a week, but now we are friends with benefits, asked me to go to this fancy benefit for his father's company. So I have to wear something perfect and classy but still sexy because there will be other cute guys there too. I have some options.


Here are the dress choices. The benefit thing has to do with nordstroms and so that's the unofficial dress code.

1.2.3.



A.
B.
C.

I also have jewelry. Remember I have brown-blonde hair, blue eyes, and I'm pretty tan. So either vote or comment. In case you didn't notice, I labeled each shoe and dress.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Are htey from Delias? It looks like the models are. I would only know cause I used to work there! Anyway your blog is cute...and those outfits are as well. if your looking for cheap stuff and don't wnat to spend a lot I would go to Forever21 their dresses are so dressy and classy and aren't more than 30 bucks (some are even 20!) But its really amazing! Check out my site! I also have a poll if you could contribute thanks!

yourcheapestfashionstatement.blogspot.com

HappyGirl said...

It depends on your hair/eye/skin colour. Personally I like the first and second dresses and the third shoe.

Hong Van said...

I think 2C is suit with you.