CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How to do a cute side braid

So here's a new trendy hair-do that I was first pretty heisitant about, but now i think its doable: the braid.


With braids you have to be careful. Don't use coloured hair scrunchies or anything like that. I GUESS you could tie it with ribbon, but I'd recommend buying some really small black or clear ones.

Unless you are wearing an athletic outfit and are going for an athletic look, i think the double braid is a good thing to avoid. But wearing a pretty side braid is actually cute.

Here's apicture of Lauren Conrad, I really do like how she wears her hair. She always has nice hairstyles. 

So you want to part your hair on the side and start a french braid all the way to the other side. If you don't know how to french braid, I'd recommend looking online because I def. can't explain it very well. I think the side braid looks best if you put it up in a lowish ponytail, but you can wear it down if you wear it wavy.

Try it tomorrow! Just make sure to keep it pretty!

0 comments: