CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Why are we so easy on guys?


So a couple of days ago I hung out with an old friend at her house party. I met some of her friend, one's name was Clara and I had met her previously. We got along really well, we would facebook each other a lot.


But this night was differant. There were a couple of really cute guys plus the other girls. It was slightly awkward because I didn't know most of the people, but as the beers started flowing everyone got more comfortable. 

I drank in moderation, but some people got piss-drunk. My friend and all of her friends decided to take a walk. The only person left at her house was this really cute guy. He wasn't drinking excessively because he had acid reflux or something weird with his stomach. 

We pop in a movie and start to watch it. But he was REALLY cute so we start cuddling. Then I said the worst pickup line or whatever, but it totally worked. I was like "If I kissed you right now, your stomach wouldn't freak out right?". We start making out on my friends sofa right there. 

We hear everyone get back. But we were buzzed so we kept on making out. As soon as the friends come into the room I hear Clara yell, "Alicia! What the fuck are you doing!?!". The cute guy, whose name is Roger, pulls away and is like "Shit". Clara comes over pushes me and grabs Roger and takes him upstairs, where I guess she scolded him and then had sex with him. 

Now I get about 2 honesty box messages a day calling me a slut or a whore. Really? I wonder who that could be? Clara must think I'm pretty stupid to not figure that out.

This leads me to think, why are people so easy on guys. Now I'm a "slut", but Roger is still OK. Clara and Roger are still dating, while Clara full-out hates me. I know I initiated the kiss, but how was I supposed to know they were dating. Honestly, I blame the whole thing on Roger, he didn't tell me, but I get all the shit for it.

0 comments: