CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Breakfast at Tiffany's w/ Clara

So if you've actually read my previous posts, I wrote about how a one of my supposed friends who turned on me when she found me making out with her boyfriend. In any normal situation, this would be understandable. But HE didn't tell me he had a girlfriend, I honestly didn't know.

So anyways, we go to this breakfast place for quiches and tea to sort things out. I mean, it really wasn't my fault. I honestly did not know.

She initiated this meeting. I guess she and her boyfriend broke up because of some other stupid reason. So we go out to eat. It was going really well, we started talking small talk and getting more comfortable. Finally, as we are eating, she puts her fork down and was like "So why did you make out with my boyfriend" in a suprising loud tone. IT was pretty awkward


Heres how the conversation went.

Me: "I thought he was cute and he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend."
Clara: "How would you not know about him. I told you about him!"
Me: "No you didn't!"
Clara: "Yes I did! I have like 40 pictures of him and me together on facebook"
Me: "Sorry I don't facebook stalk you! Get over yourself"
Clara: "You're just a slut!"

After that, I left. I'm not a super aggressive person, but I seriously wanted to punch the girl in the face. I threw 5 bucks on the table and walked out. I'm still fuming. I feel like this friendship can not be recovered, which makes me sad. I mean, boys are like playthings, why not just share?

0 comments: