CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Ticking Time Bomb/Post

Since I would feel like a total loser posting on this blog 3 times in one night, I'm gonna write this post, and set it to be posted later. Good idea eh? This works really well for me because for the next 2 days I will be visiting my Grandma in Illinois and she's really sick and therefore I will probably not be posting up here. 


So it's pretty late right now (3 AM). At least for me. My internal clock is pretty much messed up because I'm a swimmer and I'm used to waking up at about 4, which is about an hour away from now. So while some kids at school try to brag about how sleep deprived they are because they go to bed at 2 in the morning, I stay quiet because I definitely go to bed at around 9.

So pretty much, my junior year is starting soon and I definitely want to transform myself a little. I want to actually do my hair in the locker-room in the morning and I'm gonna try to actually plan my outfit so I don't walk around with a wet ponytail, a t-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops ensemble. 

3 comments:

SavvyD said...

It's better to do more than one post. Sometimes I'm working on post simulataneously--some are about events that happened, some are topical, some are supposed to be funny. Drop by and have a read. We bloggers certainly aren't going to think you are a loser for blogging!!
www.SavvySingleChristian.blogspot.com

Mama needs a drink said...

Ummm, lonely! In some crazy way isn't that why we are all here? Or because my fabulous husband is fabulously tired of listening to my crazy ranting all the time. Since bloggers are the ones reading your goods it might be insulting to reference being a loser. On the other hand I find myself to be pretty insulting most days so go with your heart. Good luck with the high school situation, it's brutal! I was a sad little goth girl in the early 90's well before it was even tolerated. I found that kids abuse what the don't understand. I also think they are cruel to the ones they don't think are cool because deep down we are all afraid of not being cool. Enjoy your trip.

_-*Kristen*-_ said...

wow. i usually lay out my clothes at night because in the morning my brain is FRIED. i cant think of anything to wear and im just barley awake.

usually i take a shower at night to help with my hair, and let me sleep more. if i shower in the morning, i dont have the time or patience to blowdry it and straighten it at 6 in the morning.

im starting my junior year too. finally, UPPERCLASSMEN!