CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight


So I just saw twilight the movie.

I've read the first 3 books (I'm working on the 4th). I thought the movie was good overall. I'm not one of those INSANE 14 year olds who love the books more then life. I mean, lets be honest, its not exactly a hard read. But the guys were hot in it.

Of course the guy who played Edward was very very attractive, but honestly, I didn't really think he fit the part very well. I expected someone who looked like Adonis with a cut jaw and super muscular. The two Cullen brothers were also very cute too. I like football-ey looking guys, and the suprised looking one was still pretty cute. Even the Carlisle, the Cullen dad, was super hot. I'd say all of the guys were hot, and I even developed a girl crush on some of the girls.

I heard that the box office results were great, and it broke a record of biggest opening weekend for a female director. Go girls! Honestly though, there are like NO women directors.

So go change you desktop background to Edward Cullen and get ready for the sequel.

0 comments: