CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boyfriends, Guy Friends, FWB

A thing I noticed a couple days ago is how complicated a relationship I have with guys.

They always fit into different categories, and its always so different  for each one. I'll talk about each example:

1. Henry- My best gay friend. It's weird with gay guys: They have the mystique of guys, but you don't have to worry about them suddenly liking you and ruining the friendship. I find that I am overly sexual with Henry and pretend to flirt with him because there is NO ROMANTIC possibilities. 

2. Sam- We've known each other for a long long time. We both saw each other be super ugly preteens, and for some magical reason, we've never hooked up or even crushed about the other. We are neighbors, and we can talk about our own crushes. One of my worst fears is that one day either Sam or I will fall in love with the other, and ruin this friendship. It's pretty annoying because everyone always says we should date.

3. Thomas- The puppy dog. We used to be really good friends and joked around a lot. Now he's made it pretty obvious that he likes me. He follows me and stares at me when he talks, even if it's a  big group. I am sad that our friendship is pretty much ruined. I'm trying to set him up with other girls to make it clear that I'm not interested but he doesn't get it. Heres a conversation over text that happened yesterday:
me-" I think you and Angela should date. It would be sooooo cute!"
Thomas- "I'm not sure. I already like someone else"
The problem is he's really shy and doesn't talk to anyone else but me so I feel like I have to hang out with him out of ethics. He's a good friend though because he's super dependable (Lust makes you do that). I called him to pick me up when I was in a bad situation, and he came really quickly.

I'll do more later. I'm a little tired right now.





0 comments: