CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The importance of BLUSH

Blusher, bronzer, brightners: whatever you call them, adding color to your face is very important.




What I've noticed though, is that most of my friends completely neglect this important staple. It makes you look prettier. period. And besides, guys subconsiously like it. It makes you look healthy and sexy: why else do you think that when you flirt, you blush? 

Color- So this is tricky. I'm white and I have rosy skin. I used to not use blush because my skin was already pretty pink alltogether. This was a big mistake because using blush made my skin look less pink except on all the right places. 

Don't pick a color thats too light. It won't look natural at all. But don't pick a dark one or one thats too purple. Just experiment a little with cheaper blushes until you find the right color.

Application- Go out and get a big brush. The little baby brushes that come with some blushes just don't cut it. Smile and put some blush on the apples of your cheeks. Tahdah!

0 comments: